Sunday 13 May 2012

If Looks Could Kill - Hijab Scarf

If Looks Could Kill - Hijab ScarfOne of the hardest part of wearing hijab is when you don't know what to wear but you surely know what not to wear. In my personal opinion, there are some reason why I don't wear any particular materials. First it has to be light on my head and nothing under my scarf. I dont use anything that convert me into a “mommy looking lady”. From my experience, wearing hijab somehow add my age and some kilos as well. It’s a feeling that I have to get used to it.

Wearing hijab means my life wont be the same. I realize I was actually having a new life couple years later, which wasn't what I had originally hoped, both good and bad. After enthusiasm on the new look and enjoyment of having what seems like a good idea, I then have to face up to my inability of knowing what hijab actualy is. Be ready to accept changes.

In the end, I just have to be comfortable with anything I wear. Knowing myself and my face is halfway to know what kind of hijab perfectly shape my face.


Mrs. Hanna Faridl

No comments:

Post a Comment