Sunday 13 May 2012

Glowing Gold Wedding - Hijab Scarf

Glowing Gold Wedding - Hijab ScarfGlowing Gold Wedding - Hijab ScarfGlowing Gold Wedding - Hijab Scarf

Gold is my wedding color theme. I'd prefer something neutral and simple, just one color scheme. The dress is a traditional Indonesian wedding costume called "Kebaya". My wedding supposed to be in Sundanese ceremony, well I guess it only reflected on my husband costume and the traditional dancers. I should've worn 'Siger' (a traditional head accessories) to emphasize the 'Sundanese' look but I refused because it was too heavy, around 2 kg. In the end simple hijab with flowers is enough for me.

Mrs. Fifi Alvianto

Digital Imaging : Mrs. Fifi Alvianto

Not allowed to copy & paste photos.
Copyright of Hijab Scarf Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment